Sale Sold out
Regular price $65.00 CAD
Regular priceUnit price per
There are two storage options available for personal boats through the paddling season; the new can and the green can. Both cans are located between the brown can (with the roof) and the toilets. The new can will be primarily for sprint boats as most surf skis are too long to fit into the new can. Surf skis longer than 6 meters will go into the green can, which is a shared can with ORCC High-Performance Boats.
The summer boat storage session runs from May 14 to October 29.
Personal Boat Storage Fees are as follows:
- New Boat Can fee - $65 + HST
- Green Can fee - $65 +HST
Credit Card & Cancellation Policy
Credit Card Policy
- ORCC offers a variety of payment methods such as e-transfer, credit card, and PayPal. However, credit card/PayPal transactions cost the club thousands of dollars every year. In an effort to keep program pricing reasonable, we ask those participants who wish to pay by credit card or PayPal to ensure you also pay the credit card/PayPal convenience fee to help offset the costs to the club. No convenience fee is charged for electronic transfers to email@example.com
Please be aware of the ORCC Cancellation Policy:
- Program registration cancellations which are received two weeks prior to the start of the program will receive a full refund less the $15 non-refundable administration fee.
- No refunds are available within two weeks of the start of the program or once the program has started; a prorated credit only will be issued.
- In the case of injury or illness, a medical certificate may be required, and refunds will only be offered as camp fee prorated credit to be used for a future ORCC camp or program registration.