PaddleALL is a program introduced by Canoe Kayak Canada to promote paddling for individuals with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities.
Recreational canoes and kayaks are used to introduce paddlers with intellectual and developmental disabilities to the sport of paddling. The program includes a safety orientation, technical instruction, and instruction by experienced coaches. Each paddler will have an experienced paddling partner for 1:1 support. Although all abilities are welcome, paddlers must be comfortable on the water.
- Monday OR Wednesday Night (once a week): $100.00
- Monday AND Wednesday (2 times per week): $180.00
- 4+ accessible parking spots
- Ramps and Mobi mats providing a smooth and accessible path of travel
- EZ docks: Dock addition that supports transfers in/out of boats
- Rough terrain wheelchairs
- Adaptive paddles
- Adaptive seating and in-boat support systems
- Floaties: Boat stabilizers
- Wheelchair accessible changerooms and outdoor washrooms
What are your access needs? Do you have any access needs or disability accommodations that you would like us to know about? We will work with you and support a positive experience. Feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Credit Card & Cancellation Policy
Credit Card Policy
- ORCC offers a variety of payment methods such as e-transfer, credit card, and PayPal. However, credit card/PayPal transactions cost the club thousands of dollars every year. In an effort to keep program pricing reasonable, we ask those participants who wish to pay by credit card or PayPal to ensure you also pay the credit card/PayPal convenience fee to help offset the costs to the club. No convenience fee is charged for electronic transfers to email@example.com
Please be aware of the ORCC Cancellation Policy:
- Program registration cancellations which are received two weeks prior to the start of the program will receive a full refund less the $15 non-refundable administration fee.
- No refunds are available within two weeks of the start of the program or once the program has started; a prorated credit only will be issued.
- In the case of injury or illness, a medical certificate may be required, and refunds will only be offered as camp fee prorated credit to be used for a future ORCC camp or program registration.