- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
***If there are no spots lefts, please scroll to the bottom of our page to find the link to our waitlist form***
The Homeschoolers program is for kids ages 7 to 11, to provide them with the skills, knowledge, and confidence to be self-sufficient paddlers.
Open to all experience levels.
The goal is to inspire a general love for the sport of paddling with a strong emphasis on, and awareness of, outdoor and water safety. Additionally, the kids will partake in a variety of cooperative and nature-based activities. Led by the club's recreation therapist, paddlers will feel well supported in their individual goals, while having fun in a social and inclusive environment.
Dates: Fall Program
- Mondays & Tuesdays: 12:30 PM - 4:30PM
- September 6th - October 4th
- 1610 Sixth Line Road, Ottawa, ON, K0A 1T0
- 10% off for members or,
- 5% off each additional child
- *Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a discount code
What to bring:
- Change of warm clothes
- Water shoes that provide adequate support for our rocky shores
ORCC Credit Card Policy:
- ORCC offers a variety of payment methods such as e-transfer, credit card, and PayPal. However, credit card/PayPal transactions cost the club thousands of dollars every year. In an effort to keep program pricing reasonable, we ask those participants who wish to pay by credit card or PayPal to ensure you also pay the credit card/PayPal convenience fee to help offset the costs to the club. No convenience fee is charged for e-transfers to email@example.com
- ORCC Paddler Handbook - Contains a wealth of information for parents and athletes
Most up to date Tick information provided by Ottawa Public Health
Adding product to your cart