Novice Masters - Paddle 4 Life
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Paddle 4 life promotes fitness and paddling for adults of all ages. Training includes lots of time in the boats to help develop your balance as you improve your technical skills in sprint singles and crew boats. Participants also learn to paddle in bigger water conditions in surf skis and outriggers.
Furthermore, participants have the opportunity to try out the outrigger and surf ski skills they have developed at the Ottawa River Paddle Challenge (ORPC) September 17th, 2022.
- Wednesday and Friday arrive by 6pm on water at 6:30pm
ORCC Credit Card Policy:
- ORCC offers a variety of payment methods such as e-transfer, credit card, and PayPal. However, credit card/PayPal transactions cost the club thousands of dollars every year. In an effort to keep program pricing reasonable, we ask those participants who wish to pay by credit card or PayPal to ensure you also pay the credit card/PayPal convenience fee to help offset the costs to the club. No convenience fee is charged for e-transfers to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware of the ORCC Cancellation Policy:
- Program registration cancellations which are received two weeks prior to the start of the program will receive a full refund less the $15 non-refundable administration fee.
- No refunds are available within two weeks of the start of the program or once the program has started; a prorated credit only will be issued.
- In the case of injury or illness, a medical certificate may be required, and refunds will only be offered as camp fee prorated credit to be used for a future ORCC camp or program registration.
**N.B. - “The ORCC reserves the right to refuse admission or cancel registrations in the programs at its discretion.”
Adding product to your cart