Looking to rent an Outrigger Canoe? The Ottawa River Canoe Club has got you covered with an OC6 and OC4!
- Cost: $70.00 + HST/hr for boat rental
- ORCC members do not pay for boat rentals (meaning if there 4 non-members and 2 members, the group is only responsible for paying 2/3 of the rental fee).
- Coaching Fees:
- Junior Coach: $25.00/hr
- Senior Coach: $35.00/hr
- Coach Bevin: $45.00/hr
- Important notes
- Uncoached OC rentals must have an individual(s) in the boat who:
- Has received an orientation of where to go and where to avoid by an ORCC staff (this can be provided prior to going on the water)
- Is able to steer on Outrigger Canoe
- Someone who has taken a Huli Drill (flipping and rescuing an OC)
- If a crew does not have an individual(s) who meets these requirement's, a coach must be hired to accompany the boat.
Credit Card & Cancellation Policy
Credit Card Policy
- ORCC offers a variety of payment methods such as e-transfer, credit card, and PayPal. However, credit card/PayPal transactions cost the club thousands of dollars every year. In an effort to keep program pricing reasonable, we ask those participants who wish to pay by credit card or PayPal to ensure you also pay the credit card/PayPal convenience fee to help offset the costs to the club. No convenience fee is charged for electronic transfers to email@example.com
Please be aware of the ORCC Cancellation Policy:
- Program registration cancellations which are received two weeks prior to the start of the program will receive a full refund less the $15 non-refundable administration fee.
- No refunds are available within two weeks of the start of the program or once the program has started; a prorated credit only will be issued.
- In the case of injury or illness, a medical certificate may be required, and refunds will only be offered as camp fee prorated credit to be used for a future ORCC camp or program registration.