Recreational PaddleAll Evening Program
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Paddle All is a program introduced by Canoe Kayak Canada aimed at promoting paddling for individuals living with intellectual and or developmental disabilities.
Recreational canoes and kayaks are used to introduce paddlers with intellectual and developmental disabilities to the sport of paddling. The program includes a safety orientation, technical instruction, and instruction by experienced coaches. Each paddler will have an experienced paddling partner for 1:1 support. Although all abilities are welcome, paddlers must be comfortable on the water.
- Monday OR Wednesday Night (once a week): $90.00 + HST
- Monday OR Wednesday and Friday Night (2 times per week): $160.00 + HST
- Guest paddler (for assistance) - $0 *
- If you wish to register a guest paddler to provide hands on assistance please register the primary participant and then increase the quantity to two to include the guest participant. Use the following discount code to remove 50% of the total cost (so you only pay the cost of one participant): PaddleALLGuest
* Requirement for summer 2022 (due to physical distancing practices/ COVID Protocols)- If a paddler requires hands-on assistance, we will ask that a member of the same household join them on the water or assist with entering the boats. We ask that you register this individual as a guest paddler (to ensure we have the individual's contact information on hand) which is free of charge. Thank you!
Adding product to your cart