Special O. Fall 2023
Special O. Fall 2023
Join us this Fall in our Special O / Competitive Paddle All program as we build on the paddling skills gained over the summer.
This program supports participation in the sport of sprint Kayak for individuals living with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities. All abilities are welcome, but paddlers must be comfortable on the water.
- September 11th - October 2nd
- Mondays (4 sessions)
- 17:45 - 19:00
Cost - $70.00 (includes the cost of lunch and entry to the Long Distance Race at Rideau)
- 4+ accessible parking spots
- Ramps and Mobi mats providing a smooth and accessible path of travel
- EZ docks: Dock addition that supports transfers in/out of boats
- Rough terrain wheelchairs
- Adaptive paddles
- Adaptive seating and in-boat support systems
- Floaties: Boat stabilizers
- Wheelchair accessible changerooms and outdoor washrooms
What are your access needs? Do you have any access needs or disability accommodations that you would like us to know about? We will work with you and support a positive experience. Feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com
Credit Card & Cancellation Policy
Credit Card Policy
- ORCC offers a variety of payment methods such as e-transfer, credit card, and PayPal. However, credit card/PayPal transactions cost the club thousands of dollars every year. In an effort to keep program pricing reasonable, we ask those participants who wish to pay by credit card or PayPal to ensure you also pay the credit card/PayPal convenience fee to help offset the costs to the club. No convenience fee is charged for electronic transfers to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware of the ORCC Cancellation Policy:
- Program registration cancellations which are received two weeks prior to the start of the program will receive a full refund less the $15 non-refundable administration fee.
- No refunds are available within two weeks of the start of the program or once the program has started; a prorated credit only will be issued.
- In the case of injury or illness, a medical certificate may be required, and refunds will only be offered as camp fee prorated credit to be used for a future ORCC camp or program registration.