Sale Sold out
Regular price $70.00 CAD
Regular priceUnit price per
Join Monica Ficker on Thursday evenings for some Yoga Strength (for paddlers and non-paddlers)!
This fall, take the time to reset and rebuild your body. Focusing on flexibility and strength, we will start off slowly to regain flexibility that may have been lost over the summer paddling months and then work towards a more challenging program to maintain strength. This class will push your limits but is accessible to all levels - yoga beginners to long-time yogi. The class will keep you moving; most importantly, we will have fun.
While this program is offered through the ORCC, non-members are more than welcome to join the program! Details are as follows:
What to Bring:
- Please bring a yoga mat, and if you have them, blocks and a strap
- Session #1: November 2 - December 21
- South March Public School, 1032 Klondike Rd, Kanata
- 7:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- Yoga with Monica Ficker
- Members: $70+HST for the session
- Non-members: $80+HST
- DROP-IN Fee: $14.00
- Please contact Monica at email@example.com no later than the day of the class (for Drop-Ins)
Credit Card & Cancellation Policy
Credit Card Policy
- ORCC offers a variety of payment methods such as e-transfer, credit card, and PayPal. However, credit card/PayPal transactions cost the club thousands of dollars every year. In an effort to keep program pricing reasonable, we ask those participants who wish to pay by credit card or PayPal to ensure you also pay the credit card/PayPal convenience fee to help offset the costs to the club. No convenience fee is charged for electronic transfers to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware of the ORCC Cancellation Policy:
- Program registration cancellations which are received two weeks prior to the start of the program will receive a full refund less the $15 non-refundable administration fee.
- No refunds are available within two weeks of the start of the program or once the program has started; a prorated credit only will be issued.
- In the case of injury or illness, a medical certificate may be required, and refunds will only be offered as camp fee prorated credit to be used for a future ORCC camp or program registration.