U11 / U12 Summer I2C program
The ORCC is excited to offer a new intro to competition program this summer intended for U11 and U12 athletes who’s goal is to compete throughout the summer at local EOD regattas and at the Ontario Championships at the end of the summer. This is a 7-week day camp program focusing on developing sprint racing skills in canoe, kayak, and war canoe as well as developing other athletic abilities through fun games, and day trips.
Practice Schedule / Commitment Level
Dates & Times
- July 4 - August 20
- Monday to Friday
- 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM
- Athletes must attend a minimum of 5 of the 7 weeks (the ORCC will not pro-rate those who choose to do less than 7 weeks)
- Athletes must attend the weeks of August 8 - 11 and August 14 - 18.
- Athletes must compete in EOD Championships (Aug 12 in North Bay) and Ontario Championships (Aug 20 in Welland).
Regatta / Race Dates
The U11/U12 Regatta dates for summer 2023 are as follows:
- July 15: Carleton Place
- July 22: Gananoque
- August 12: North Bay (EOD Championships)
- August 20: Welland (Ontario Championships)
- Non-Member: $1200.00
- Member: $1050.00
***This includes all fees except for regatta entry fees which are additional, and will be invoiced at the end of the summer.
While there is no prerequisite to participate in this program, we highly encourage interested athletes to register for our Spring Introduction to Competition Program which can be accessed by clicking HERE.
Credit Card & Cancellation Policy
Credit Card Policy
- ORCC offers a variety of payment methods such as e-transfer, credit card, and PayPal. However, credit card/PayPal transactions cost the club thousands of dollars every year. In an effort to keep program pricing reasonable, we ask those participants who wish to pay by credit card or PayPal to ensure you also pay the credit card/PayPal convenience fee to help offset the costs to the club. No convenience fee is charged for electronic transfers to email@example.com
Please be aware of the ORCC Cancellation Policy:
- Program registration cancellations which are received two weeks prior to the start of the program will receive a full refund less the $15 non-refundable administration fee.
- No refunds are available within two weeks of the start of the program or once the program has started; a prorated credit only will be issued.
- In the case of injury or illness, a medical certificate may be required, and refunds will only be offered as camp fee prorated credit to be used for a future ORCC camp or program registration.