Magic of the River
The Homeschoolers program provides kids ages 8 to 14 with the skills, knowledge, and confidence to be self-sufficient paddlers.
Open to all experience levels. Paddling groups will be formed based on age and general skill level.
The goal is to inspire a general love for the sport of paddling with a strong emphasis on and awareness of outdoor and water safety. Participants will partake in various cooperative and nature-based activities in a fun, social and inclusive environment, led and supported by recreation therapists.
2024 Dates TBD
Spring & Fall 2024: $325
2024 Times TBD
This program is designed for anyone interested in paddling, regardless of skill level.
Credit Card & Cancellation Policy
Credit Card Policy
- ORCC offers a variety of payment methods such as e-transfer, credit card, and PayPal. However, credit card / direct bank transfer (e-check) transactions cost the club thousands of dollars every year. In an effort to keep program pricing reasonable, we ask those participants who wish to pay by credit card or e-check to ensure you also pay the credit card convenience fee to help offset the costs to the club. No convenience fee is charged for electronic transfers to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware of the ORCC Cancellation Policy:
- Program registration cancellations which are received two weeks prior to the start of the program will receive a full refund less the $15 non-refundable administration fee.
- No refunds are available within two weeks of the start of the program or once the program has started; only a prorated credit will be issued.
- In the case of injury or illness, a medical certificate may be required, and refunds will only be offered as camp fee prorated credit to be used for a future ORCC camp or program registration.
How to Register
The ORCC has moved its registration system to Amilia - Smart Rec. Here is how you register:
- Click the Register button above
- You will be brought to our Amilia Smart Rec page
- If you do not already have an account, you will be prompted to create an account and add family profiles.
- Select the program you are interested in and you will be prompted to select the person you are registering for. If not all information is already in the profile, you will be prompted to fill in the missing information.
- Once all information is already added to a profile, you will only be prompted to enter registration information on an annual basis to ensure it is up to date. However, you can still change profile information in your Smart Rec Account.