The Fall I2C program is designed for athletes who are interested in developing their sprint paddling skills. Participants will practice in an assortment of single and crew boats including K1, K2, K4, C1, C2, C4, and C15 (War Canoe). Athletes who have an established boat type (canoe vs kayak) will be able to focus on their disicpline while also practicing in the other when needed (generally for crew boats).
Practices will include endurance (cardio), high intensity, and technical pieces allowing athletes the opportunity to develop the skills required to suceed in the sport of canoe kayak.
- Sept 6 - Oct 13
- Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays
- 17:15 - 19:15
- Located at ORCC (1610 Sixth Line Road)
Fallapalooza Training Camp
- Dates: Sept 23, 2023
- Location: Carleton Place Canoe Club
- Details: Intro to Comp athletes, especially those who attended I2C in the spring or summer are highly encouraged to attend Fallapalooza as this is a great opportunity to train alongside not only ORCC athletes but athletes from across the region for the day.
- This is not a regatta, parents are not requested to stay for the day as it is an athlete training camp.
- Cost: There will be an additonal charge for Fallapalooza which will be posted here once it is announced. In the past the day has cost $50.00.
What to Bring
- Change of clothes (warm clothing for after)
- Easily removable shoes (crocs, sandals)
- On days below 15 degrees, wear long underwear
- Non-Member: $215.00
- Member: $175.00
Member Discount Code: FallPaddling2023
***Discount code will only work when used on the same account the family membership is bought on.
Credit Card & Cancellation Policy
Credit Card Policy
- ORCC offers a variety of payment methods such as e-transfer, credit card, and PayPal. However, credit card/PayPal transactions cost the club thousands of dollars every year. In an effort to keep program pricing reasonable, we ask those participants who wish to pay by credit card or PayPal to ensure you also pay the credit card/PayPal convenience fee to help offset the costs to the club. No convenience fee is charged for electronic transfers to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware of the ORCC Cancellation Policy:
- Program registration cancellations which are received two weeks prior to the start of the program will receive a full refund less the $15 non-refundable administration fee.
- No refunds are available within two weeks of the start of the program or once the program has started; a prorated credit only will be issued.
- In the case of injury or illness, a medical certificate may be required, and refunds will only be offered as camp fee prorated credit to be used for a future ORCC camp or program registration.